lunes, 2 de marzo de 2020

ingles

she likes her life

this is sharis,she is sixteen years old,she is living tehuacan,Puebla,she is tall and thin.

she can draw very well,she can not ride a bike,she likes cats, she always reads a book ,she is very kind and entrepreneur.

she gets up a six o´clock.in the morning, and she eat five times a day . she is studying at this moment.she go to bed at ten o´clock.
escrito por:Dulce Maria Martinez Najera

SHE IS KEANA

Escrito por: Lizbeth Lázaro Rodríguez  

Hablando de Keana.  (3ra persona del singular)

She is Keana Carmina Varillas Espinosa, She is fifteen years old and her routine is...
Keana always wakes up at 5 am o´clock. She likes to sing in her room and when she takes a shower too. She likes to do exercise and she can to play the guitar. Keana expresses her feelings clearly.
She likes to drink Boing of mango and Keana is drinking water at this moment.
On saturdays, She usually goes to Color Guard. Then, Keana goes to bed at 10 pm o´clock.

Escrito por :Lizbeth Lázaro Rodriguez 











I LIKE MY LIFE
    ABOUT ME... 
TEXT:
Hi, I’m Keana Carmina Varillas Espinosa. I’m 15 years old. I’m studying at the C.E.P.V.C., and I’m doing the possible to get good grades. I always wake up at 5 a.m. o’clok. I like to do exercise and practice volleyball. On Saturdays, I usually go to Color Guard. I like to sing in my room and when I take a shower. I can play the guitar. I sometimes listen to tranquil music to sleep. I can dance all the type of songs, but I usually do this in my room.
Resultado de imagen para guitarra aestheticResultado de imagen para COLOR GUARD
escrito por: Keana Carmina Varillas Espinosa




𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
segundo semestre.
materia ingles.
maestra: Claudia Carillo Montiel
Alumna: Sharis Paola Garcia Correa

Hi, my name is Sharis Paola. I am 16 years old, I living in Tehuacan. I am tall and thin.

I can draw very well, I can not ride a bike, I like cats. I always read books, I am very kind and I am an enterprenevr.

I get up at five o´ clock in the morning, and I eat five times a day, I am stuying at this moment. I go to bed at ten o´ clock.



5 comentarios: